Private Cloud Engineer
Unleash your potential and help shape some of the most exciting AWS projects in Switzerland! be curious. inspire customers. live cloud.
How you can add value
As a Cloud Engineer at Amanox, you will help shape our engineering team in the following areas:
- Planning and coordinating private cloud projects
- Development and design of technical concepts and architectures together with the customer
- Close cooperation with hardware and software manufacturers for the development of our solution proposals
- Support of the customer during the lifecycle of the solution
- Support of the sales process as technical contact person
- Participation in innovation projects to further develop and fine-tune our enterprise cloud product portfolio
- Collaboration in the technical definition of the future product and solution portfolio at Amanox Solutions
This qualifies you as an ideal candidate
- Higher technical education in computer science or a related field (HF, FH)
- Experience in the area of private cloud solutions
- Strong interest in system engineering topics (compute, storage, virtualization)
- Interest in modern architectures (HCI, automation)
- Experience in the area of virtual desktop and containers a plus
- Good written and spoken German and English skills
- Flexible and enthusiastic personality
- Well-mannered interaction with customers and other employees
- Structured, independent and precise way of working
- Quick comprehension and willingness to familiarize yourself with new topics
Who needs your backup?
We, Amanox Solutions AG, focus on innovative, scalable and easy-to-operate cloud solutions. We offer well-known companies of different sizes - often also in a multinational environment - consulting, planning, implementation and long-term support of cloud projects. With solid know-how, innovative strength and the latest technologies, we aim to move mountains for our customers. You've come to the right place if you like working in an agile and high-performing environment and want to make a difference with us.
If you are interested in a professional future at Amanox, then apply to us. We have recorded here for you how the application process works with us. Fast progress and open communication are particularly important to us. From the first step to a possible conclusion, it takes us no longer than 2 weeks.
- Submit application documents and / or contact us
The first conversation together
- We get to know each other
The second conversation
- We get to know each other better
It becomes concrete
- We will prepare a draft contract for you
- We'll talk to you about the possible framework
Together with your future supervisor and/or the management, we will agree on the conditions for working together in another meeting.
- We sign a contract
Have we aroused your interest in this varied role? If yes, then use our application form. If you still have questions, get in touch with us – by e-mail or telephone.