Account Manager for Bern area
As an Account Manager, you will actively contribute to the acquisition of new customers and the continuous expansion of our customer base.
This is how you create added value
- You maintain customer relationships within the existing customer base and build new contacts
- You actively generate and close business opportunities around an innovative and high-quality solution portfolio
- You manage the sales cycle from the first opportunity to the closing of the deal
- You create offers, tenders, presentations, and service contracts and represent the company and its added value professionally and competently
- You actively contribute to the work with partners and the system engineering team on projects
This is how you fit into our team
- Winning personality and great commitment
- Experience in selling enterprise products and solutions
- Profound knowledge in the sale of cloud-based solutions (private, public hybrid)
- Public sector sales experience a plus
- Good written and spoken German and English and strong interpersonal skills
- Friendly and open interaction with customers and colleagues
- Delicate interaction with customers and other employees
- Structured, independent, and precise way of working
- Quick comprehension and willingness to familiarize yourself with new topics
This is how you create a good work-life balance
- Your Office: We offer a modern and attractive workplace in our central office in Bern - including a gaming room and chillout zone as well as free drinks. Our office in Zurich is also at your disposal.
- Your Place: Alternatively to our offices you can work from home (not only at Corona times).
- Your Time: This includes flexible working hours.
- Your Know-How: We invest in your training and contribute to the costs of further education.
- Your Fitness: You keep fit in our partner fitness center or participate in various activities of our team.
- Your Potential: You benefit from a time budget for your personal development.
- Your Technology: You choose your own work equipment.
- Your Phone: We provide you with a cell phone subscription.
Who needs your backup?
- Submit application documents and / or contact us
The first conversation together
- We get to know each other
The second conversation
- We get to know each other better
It becomes concrete
- We will prepare a draft contract for you
- We'll talk to you about the possible framework
Together with your future supervisor and/or the management, we will agree on the conditions for working together in another meeting.
- We sign a contract