Key Account Manager Enterprise Cloud
As a Key Account Manager, you will be instrumental in acquiring new customers for our Enterprise Cloud solutions and continuously expanding our customer base.
This is how you create added value
- Acquisition of new customers with the help of our innovative solution portfolio
- Maintaining and expanding existing customer relationships
- Create and conduct customer presentations
- Creation of offers and processing of tenders together with our PreSales Team
- Close cooperation with our partners and customers
- Close cooperation with our cloud engineering team
- Direct customer contact in all projects
This is how you fit into our team
- You are interested in modern topics such as cloud native, DevOps, HCI and security in private, hybrid and multi cloud (AWS, Azure) environments
- Winning personality and great commitment
- Experience in selling enterprise solutions and services
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Good knowledge of written and spoken German and English
- Flexible and enthusiastic personality
- Delicate interaction with customers and other employees
- Structured, independent and precise way of working
- Quick comprehension and willingness to familiarize yourself with new topics
We offer you
- Exciting and varied work in an innovative and future-oriented IT service company
- Attractive salary and employment conditions
- Independent field of activity in which you can contribute and further develop your extensive professional knowledge and expertise
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a young and open team
- Very good training and further education opportunities
- Modern workplace - Bern, Zurich, home office
Who needs your backup?
We, Axians Amanox AG, focus on innovative, scalable and easy-to-operate cloud solutions. We offer well-known companies of different sizes - often also in a multinational environment - consulting, planning, implementation and long-term support of cloud projects. With solid know-how, innovative strength and the latest technologies, we aim to move mountains for our customers. You've come to the right place if you like working in an agile and high-performing environment and want to make a difference with us.
If you are interested in a professional future at Amanox, then apply to us. We have recorded here for you how the application process works with us. Fast progress and open communication are particularly important to us. From the first step to a possible conclusion, it takes us no longer than 2 weeks.
- Submit application documents and / or contact us
The first conversation together
- We get to know each other
The second conversation
- We get to know each other better
It becomes concrete
- We will prepare a draft contract for you
- We'll talk to you about the possible framework
Together with your future supervisor and/or the management, we will agree on the conditions for working together in another meeting.
- We sign a contract
Apply now and be a part of our Team!
Interested in this varied role? Apply now by filling out our application form. If you still have questions, get in touch with us – by e-mail or telephone.