In addition, we also offer an on-call service that can respond within the shortest possible time, even outside office hours.
Reactive Support Service
- One contact person to handle problems (incidents), change requests (changes) and general enquiries
Service Level Agreement
- Guaranteed availability and response times
Inventar / Asset-Management
- Maintaining and documenting active and inactive systems (information on maintenance and support contracts with manufacturers, serial numbers, etc.)
Proactive Operation & Support Services
- Monitoring and control of the agreed services
- Monitoring the memory usage of the systems
- Monitoring the performance of the systems
- Monitoring the stability of the systems
- Optimisation and continuous improvement of the systems
- Adding new systems to the cluster formation
- Removing systems from the cluster
- Monitoring the life cycle
- Planning firmware and software updates
- Installing software updates
- Applying security-relevant patches
- Monitoring and reporting of the systems
- Monitoring and problem solving
- Problem solving
- Documentation of the problem solution
- Decision-making within the problem solution (decision-making authority lies with the customer)
- Implementation of changes
- Documentation of changes
- Implementation of maintenance windows
In three steps from planning to ongoing operation
Analysis of existing systems
Planning & test phase:
Defining the service scope & processes
Implementation of defined service
Services Support Team
Second Level & Engineering Team:
"Amanox is the first Nutanix partner and we can tell. From the beginning, we were always well advised and supported with a good service. For example, we were able to place the regular inspection and maintenance of our Nutanix infrastructure in good hands and thus relieve our own IT operations.Mathias Tschachtli
Thanks to the many years of experience and the know-how of the Amanox team, any bugs that occurred could always be solved quickly."
Project and ICT Stadt Brugg
"DECTRIS relies on a high-tech portfolio with Cloudian object storage, Nutanix virtualisation and Rubrik Backup.DECTRIS IT Team
The operational business is ensured by Amanox Operations & Support. This allows us to focus on our core business."
Are you interested in our services?
Your contact persons
Chief Operating Officer
Head of Managed Services
YOUR CLOUD SERVICE PROVIDER
YOUR CLOUD: STATE OF THE ART
White paper: Machine Learning in the Cloud
The opportunities that come naturally with artificial intelligence
Are you ready for the future? Our white paper presents the benefits and potential applications of machine learning. Find out here what machine learning can look like in practice.
Harnessing our expertise in data storage, networking, computing, security, and the relevant solutions, we provide our customers with support on all cloud-related issues. For tailor-made cloud solutions from a single source.
Business in the cloud
Big data project? IoT solution? Software-as-a-Service platform? No problem! Amanox not only helps you build your cloud architecture, it also works with you to implement your specific use case.
Over 800 systems installed, well over 100 satisfied customers, and 600 AWS accounts. Since our foundation in 2011, we have helped numerous companies from a wide range of industries to put efficient cloud solutions in place.
COLLABORATION WITH ADDED VALUE
Amazon Web Services, Nutanix, VMware and many others. As a highly-accredited systems integrator, we maintain partnerships with the world’s leading providers of cloud and data centre solutions.