Cloud Engineer Public Cloud
Unleash your potential and help shape some of the most exciting AWS projects in Switzerland! be curious. inspire customers. live clouds.
This is how you create added value
As a cloud engineer, you will have a decisive influence on our public cloud team in the following areas:
- Creation of concepts and architectures for our customers
- Execution of configurations and integrations of our solutions on site at the customer
- Technical planning and implementation of customer migration projects
- Creation of architectures, concepts and documentation
- Active further development of our product and solution portfolio
- Building and maintaining our lab environment for conducting tests, PoC and demos
- Close cooperation with our partners and customers
- Close cooperation with our engineering team
- Direct customer contact in all projects
That makes you the ideal candidate
- Higher technical education in computer science (HF, FH, Uni or ETH)
- Very good knowledge of scalable and distributed software architectures
- Very good knowledge of design patterns in software development
- Good programming skills in JAVA, XML, JSON and script languages
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Very good knowledge of Windows and Linux
- Good knowledge of written and spoken German and English
- Flexible and enthusiastic personality
- Delicate interaction with customers and other employees
- Structured, independent and precise way of working
Who needs your backup?
We, Amanox Solutions AG, focus on innovative, scalable and easy-to-operate cloud solutions. We offer well-known companies of different sizes - often also in a multinational environment - consulting, planning, implementation and long-term support of cloud projects. With solid know-how, innovative strength and the latest technologies, we aim to move mountains for our customers. You've come to the right place if you like working in an agile and high-performing environment and want to make a difference with us.
If you are interested in a professional future at Amanox, then apply to us. We have recorded here for you how the application process works with us. Fast progress and open communication are particularly important to us. From the first step to a possible conclusion, it takes us no longer than 2 weeks.
- Submit application documents and / or contact us
The first conversation together
- We get to know each other
The second conversation
- We get to know each other better
It becomes concrete
- We will prepare a draft contract for you
- We'll talk to you about the possible framework
Together with your future supervisor and/or the management, we will agree on the conditions for working together in another meeting.
- We sign a contract
Have we aroused your interest in this varied role? If yes, then use our application form. If you still have questions, get in touch with us – by e-mail or telephone.