The AWS Discovery Day is a free of charge webinar that is designed to introduce AWS cloud computing concepts and foundational infrastructure services. The event is particularly relevant for customers who have recently signed up with AWS, or for those who simply want to grasp the basics of the AWS cloud platform.
This webinar covers AWS services for computing, storage, database management, networking, and content delivery. You will learn how to use AWS services to improve business processes and also gain an understanding of how to benefit from AWS security and compliance services.
- Defining the cloud and how it works
- Explaining the benefits of the AWS Cloud
- Describing the basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Comparing the different methods of interacting with AWS
- Describing and differentiating between AWS service domains
- Gaining a deeper understanding of AWS core services
- Explaining the shared responsibility model
- Describing security services with the AWS Cloud
- Identifying AWS management services and their use
This course is aimed at business leaders and IT-technical professionals as well as learners who want to learn about basic cloud concepts, AWS Cloud terminology, and AWS core services.