Support Engineer Private Cloud
Would you like to put your knowledge of IT into practice and be the first point of contact for our customers? Then apply with us!
This is how you can contribute
As a Support Engineer at Amanox, you will help shape our Support Engineering team in the following areas:
- Ensuring engineering support during the lifecycle of our private cloud products
- Organizing and participating in customer operations meetings
- Accepting, recording, processing and tracking customer requests
- Handle customer requests with increasing self-competence
- Involve the solution architects and senior engineers
- Collaborate with Service Manager and COO
- Supporting the Amanox Solutions sales team for proposal generation in the area of operations
- Create technical documentation of customer environments
- Supporting the implementation of processes and tools for monitoring and evaluating service quality
This is what qualifies you as an ideal candidate
- Education in computer science (EFZ), higher technical education in computer science (HF, FH) a plus
- Strong interest in system engineering topics (compute, storage, virtualization)
- Interest in modern architectures (HCI, automation)
- Good written and spoken German and English skills
- Flexible and enthusiastic personality
- Well-mannered interaction with customers and other employees
- Structured, independent and precise way of working
- Quick comprehension and willingness to familiarize yourself with new topics
Who needs your backup?
We, Amanox Solutions AG, focus on innovative, scalable and easy-to-operate cloud solutions. We offer well-known companies of different sizes - often also in a multinational environment - consulting, planning, implementation and long-term support of cloud projects. With solid know-how, innovative strength and the latest technologies, we aim to move mountains for our customers. You've come to the right place if you like working in an agile and high-performing environment and want to make a difference with us.
If you are interested in a professional future at Amanox, then apply to us. We have recorded here for you how the application process works with us. Fast progress and open communication are particularly important to us. From the first step to a possible conclusion, it takes us no longer than 2 weeks.
- Submit application documents and / or contact us
The first conversation together
- We get to know each other
The second conversation
- We get to know each other better
It becomes concrete
- We will prepare a draft contract for you
- We'll talk to you about the possible framework
Together with your future supervisor and/or the management, we will agree on the conditions for working together in another meeting.
- We sign a contract
Have we aroused your interest in this varied role? If yes, then use our application form. If you still have questions, get in touch with us – by e-mail or telephone.