Operations Engineer Private Cloud
Would you like to put your knowledge of IT into practice and be the first point of contact for our customers? Then apply with us! As a Support Engineer at Amanox, you will help shape our Support Engineering team in a wide variety of topics.
This is how you can contribute
- You ensure technical support during the lifecycle of our private cloud products
- You organize and participate in operational customer meetings
- You will receive, record, process and track customer inquiries
- With increasing competence, you process customer inquiries independently
- You involve the Solution Architects and Senior Engineers in the processs
- You work together with the Service Manager and the COO
- You support the sales team in the preparation of quotations in the area of operations
- You create technical documentation of customer environments
- You support the implementation of processes and tools to monitor and evaluate service quality
This is how you fit into our team
- Education in computer science (EFZ), higher technical education in computer science (HF, FH) a plus
- Strong interest in system engineering topics (compute, storage, virtualization)
- Interest in modern architectures (HCI, automation)
- Good written and spoken German and English skills
- Flexible and enthusiastic personality
- Structured, independent and precise way of working
- Quick comprehension and willingness to familiarize yourself with new topics
This is how you create a good work-life balance
- Your Office: We offer a modern and attractive workplace in our central office in Bern - including a gaming room and chillout zone as well as free drinks. Our office in Zurich is also at your disposal.
- Your Place: Alternatively to our offices you can work from home (not only at Corona times).
- Your Time: This includes flexible working hours.
- Your Know-How: We invest in your training and contribute to the costs of further education.
- Your Fitness: You keep fit in our partner fitness center or participate in various activities of our team.
- Your Potential: You benefit from a time budget for your personal development.
- Your Technology: You choose your own work equipment.
- Your Phone: We provide you with a cell phone subscription.
Who needs your backup?
We, Amanox Solutions AG, focus on innovative, scalable and easy-to-operate cloud solutions. We offer well-known companies of different sizes - often also in a multinational environment - consulting, planning, implementation and long-term support of cloud projects. With solid know-how, innovative strength and the latest technologies, we aim to move mountains for our customers. You've come to the right place if you like working in an agile and high-performing environment and want to make a difference with us.
If you are interested in a professional future at Amanox, then apply to us. We have recorded here for you how the application process works with us. Fast progress and open communication are particularly important to us. From the first step to a possible conclusion, it takes us no longer than 2 weeks.
- Submit application documents and / or contact us
The first conversation together
- We get to know each other
The second conversation
- We get to know each other better
It becomes concrete
- We will prepare a draft contract for you
- We'll talk to you about the possible framework
Together with your future supervisor and/or the management, we will agree on the conditions for working together in another meeting.
- We sign a contract
Interest in this varied role? Apply now by filling out our application form. If you still have questions, get in touch with us – by e-mail or telephone.